Tuesday, January 21, 2014

beaute basics 24 pc. professional brush set

 I ordered a brush set off of groupon before christmas.  It was 30$ for a 150 $ brush set I couldn't pass it up.  I had to share the quality and review it for you guys.  This is the roll it came in.

This is how it came packaged. 
There are three eyebrow tools a comb/brush a spoolie and a angled brush.
there is a eyeliner brush a smudger angled brush and a flat brush.
These are the eye brushes.a angled brush, a small fan brush ,a pencil brush, a few flat shader brushes (one is a lip brush but I wouldn't use it for that), a few fluffy angled brushes, some fluffy blending brushes, and fluffy shader brush.
These are the face brushes. a powder brush, a blush brush, a large fan brush, another blush brush, a paddle foundation brush, a concealer brush, and a medium fan brush.

The quality is good I did notice some shedding during the first washing but I think it is just for the first washing.  I could have gone with a few less fan brushes and angled brushes and add some blending brushes and some foundation blending brushes like a rounded kabuki or flat top kabuki.  Other then that a great buy for the money for sure. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! It is informative every details and useful. I love that you have brushes on your blog post. Looks so amazing!

    Makeup Brush Set



    ReplyDelete