Sunday, January 26, 2014

daily makeup tools

These are my favorite brushes/ tools I use on a daily bases. I will also share with you some coastal scents brushes I ordered during their 40% off sale and give them a quick review  I am going to go from left to right

My angled blush brush I got this from nessas naturals and I always use this one for powder blushes, my elf stippling brush I use it for cream bronzer to contour everyday it gives the perfect amount of give not to mess up your foundation underneath and to blend perfectly, a travel powder brush from mary kay.  I love this one for powder contouring and highlighting, spoolie for my brows. a pencil brush from my beaute set great for the darker color in the outer corner,a angled brush for my brows, the next two I use for packing color onto my lid.  One is flat and smaller for more precise application and the other is more fluffy and thick, the black handled one is a blending brush from coastal scents and it rocks it seems these haven't come with brushes I bought lately and I use them allot so I bought two since it was 40% off the whole site and they were like 1.50 and I love them. The next is the mary kay version of that brush I have had my mary kay brushes for like ten years they have held up great and are tried and true. next is my elf contour brush.  I don't use this to contour at all I use it to blend out cream shadow and sometimes for concealer.  It is a great brush.  I ordered a eyelash curler from forever 21 for stocking stuffer and this little inexpensive bad boy has rocked.  Love it.  Another 100% must in my daily routine is my real techniques makeup sponge.  They are at ulta and are a 100% dupe for the beauty blender but has a better shape in my opinion and wait for it....its 5.00$!!!!!!!   Yeas like 20$ cheaper then a beauty blender.  This applies foundation with out it getting cakey it gives a smooth flawless finish and blends concealer beautifully too.

I thought I would throw this in there these are the brushes I ordered off coastal scents.  I ordered two classic blender crease synthetic brushes @1.49 each these are awesome great quality and exactly what I expected. a classic buffer large synthetic @8.97 I wanted this for foundation and it works well with my maybelline dream smooth mouse which is one of my preferred winter foundations for my dry skin and a
Classic Pointed Precision Synthetic @ 2.97.  This was smaller then I thought it would be but it still works well I use it to blend out concealer although I don't like it under my eyes and use my makeup sponge for that.   I for sure will be ordering more next time there is a sale :)

Well I hope you guys are having a great day.  I am off to take care of the high maintenance  little dude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment