Monday, November 12, 2012

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY review

Okay so I have made no secret of the fact that I have horrible eczema ridden dry scalp.  I have tried all kinds of crazy things in the past from oil mixtures, tea rinses with oils, wen, liquid steroid from the doctor.,any over the counter dry scalp shampoo there is  and going "no poo"  Even though no poo my hair was easier and worked better then any of the other treatments It wasn't gone.  My scalp was still dry and this time of year is the worst so you could see the dry patches through my hair.  

Probably about a month ago I was picking up some stuff at cvs with my sister in law and grabbed a travel size bottle of clears total care.  Here is what their website claims :Just as good soil is to a tree, a well nourished scalp is the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair. For years women have been treating the wrong end of their hair. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ made with Nutrium 10™, nourishes the scalp, creating the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair.  So basically  the theory is is your scalp is healthy it will nourish your hair and make it healthy and strong.

Immediately there was a huge difference in my scalp.  I went and bought full size bottles of the dry scalp remedy (that was a bit heavy for every time I wash my hair) but I bought a big set of the total care and it works great I am flake free which I don't remember ever being.   It smells good and my hair is shiny and soft.

Here are a few picture of my hair recently.  I my hairline by my part is typically where I get some eczema.  I have even had to blur that spot before to post photos on here to cover up red nasty spots.  But now I have no dry patches creeping onto my forehead or any flakes it is such a relief.  Next time I go grocery shopping I am going to pick up some of the balm and nourish oils and I will let you guys know what I think of those.

I just thought I would share this discovery with you guys.  I hope I can help some of you guys with the same issues and I truly believe this shampoo would help regular hair too there is lots of different formulations (colored hair damaged hair ect.)  give it a shot and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment