Thursday, November 8, 2012

3 huge makeup hauls / reviews

 Okay so all over youtube I have been hearing great things about the new limited edition wet and wild pallets and I was maybe just a bit bitter because I don't have a drug store any where with in even a hour of me really so I figured it was a pipe dream .  This morning I got up and dropped the girls at school and decided since it was my first day in 6 weeks with no kids and I had a 10$ reward credit at kmart (they have the best makeup selection in my town) I would treat myself.  I happened to venture into the holiday sets and there they were!!!  EEEEk  I got both sparkle til morning and drink a glass of shine...for free since I had a 10$ credit!! Can't beat that.  But I also had a coupon for $1 off a revlon lipstick and I have been dying to try fuscia 030 from them so I grabbed that and wanted a fuchsia berry colored polish so grabbed ...by wet and wild.  

Then I ran to walmart to check out the pure ice shadows again because I loved my internationally know soo much.  So I didn't find any great berry colors maybe I was a Soverwhelmed by the huge selection in the display lol So I grabbed vintage glam (the mustard color) and crushed (the sparkly gold) .13$ total not bad lol. So I ran home to put on eye makeup before I had to head over for physical therapy.

 Okay so I mentioned I had a great haul last friday from ulta.  I had a few gift cards from returning a stippling brush that sucked and a eyeshadow pallet I wasent happy with and then I had I returned the two foundations I hated.  I also had a awesome coupon for 20% off my ENTIRE PURCHASE can't beat ulta really you can't and I don't have to feel super nervious about trying something new because they let you return things you aren't happy with!.  So since it is two hours away I went through and made a list of all the things I wanted to look for to try.  So before any discounts and what not this was 130$ after my bogos and 20% and the gift cards I paid $15.50 (granted I had a ton of money in gift cards for returning stuff that didn't work for me)


 Sooo I labelled things by # for make it eaiser.  here is what I got::#1I bought loreal infallible lipsticks in 814 forever frappe and 337 refined ruby.  I love love love the ruby color it is great on any skin tone and doesn't smudge and last FOREVER with out being dry and flaky. forever frappe is great too for a match anything. #2  two maybelline dream smooth mousse foundations (110 and 150 knew I loved this and they were buy one get one half off)#3loreal bb cream in fair (jury is still out of this one folks am wearing it by its self today so we will see) #4 Revlon color stay normal to dry skin in 150 buff  (not sure on that yet either) #5 Loreal true match lumi in color w1-2 light ivory warm ( I have really loved this so far it makes me dewy is build able we will see) #67 revlon lip butter in creme brulee # 095 (this is a great nude lip) #7 maybelline line stiletto (not as good as loreal carbon intense black) #8 nyx caviar and bubbles eye palette (it is a dop for urban decay naked palette and I do like it I love the white it is soooooo hard to find a matte white with good pay off and this is one. )  #9maybelline fit me blush in medium coral (not great color pay off I am very fair but I should have gone dark coral and really don't care for this)#10 physicians formula happy booster in translucent ( I have had my eye on this but it is a bit pricier for drug store so I figured with 20% off why not it is okay I love the smell probably wouldn't repurchase but don't regret )#11 I bought nyx o2 white not knowing there would be a great one in the other pallete. but it is great matte white.

I have one more haul to share with you from kmart earlier this week.

#1 elf contouring blush and bronzing powder.  (I love this it was 3$ and a great little set pigment is great)  #2 milani baked blush in 05 luminoso (is a nars orgasm knock off it is 6.99 is okay prolly wouldn't repurchase) #3 is wet and wild blush in pearlescent pink (love love love this blush it is another nars orgasm knock off but color pay off is huge be careful lol t it has a nice sparkle and is 2.99) #4 wet and wild blush in mellow wine (another great blush huge pay off these are super pigmented so be careful 2.99) #5 I got a elf eyelash curler (don't usually use one but thought for 1$ can't beat this) and a elf small angled brush( to use with my gel eyeliner good I think it was 3$) #6 jordana fabuliner $1.99 ( eleventhgorgeous on youtube always talks about this but I think it didn't have great color wasent super black maybe it was just me but I think the elf liquid felt tip is better and it is 1$  and # 7 wet and wild eye pallete silent treatment 2.99(Tiffany d is supposed to be doing a tutorial on a cute look she was wearing the other day with this so grabbed it lol) 

Here is what I am wearing today :
 This  the fuchsia lip stick and for eyes I am using the eyelid color from the right pallete on my inner lid and crease color from the left on my outter lid (copper color) and I have the the right side definer color on my outer v area. Jordana fabuliner my loreal mascara

 I have on the loreal bb cream only, then I used the elf palette to contour and I have on the wet and wild pearlesent pink blush.  I set it all with my remmel stay matte translucent powder

I know that pic was at a weird angle that makes my nose look like it is even huger lol but is shows the eye make up well.  So as I threw on my eye makeup I noticed that my ceiling is leaking water onto my window in my girl cave so now I am sitting and spending my first day with no kids in like 6 weeks waiting on a plumber!!!! booo.  Have a good day guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment