Sunday, October 12, 2014

cheese stuffed shells

 I posted some family favorite meals but I didn't have a recipe for this one so I thought I would post one.   It's for cheese stuffed shells.  My entire family LOVES this meal.  It's not that hard I have a few tips to make it easy. 
You need:
1 box large shells
1 jar spaghetti sauce
2 containers of ricotta
1 package shredded parm
1 block mozzarella
Italian seasoning 
salt and pepper
a cookie scoop

I mix the two things of ricotta with half bag of parm add some pepper, salt,  Italian seasoning.  Boil the shells for the amount of time they say on the box. (Prob varies per brand) run a bit of cold water over them in the strainer so you can handle them.  I pour a bit of sauce in the bottom of pan then grab the shells like so to squeeze open.  I use a cookie scoop for the filling. 
Once they are all full
I cover with pasta sauce mozzarella and ready of parm and bake at 375 for 30
I had a few extra shells so I put the four each girl on mini loaf pans. 
This is the end product.
Always yummy.  You know it's a big hit when the kids ask what's for dinner and when you tell them everyone says "yesssss".
I love not having to argue at the dinner table.  It makes life so much easier.  Hope you guys enjoy this and it makes for happy dinners for your
family's.  Have a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment