Saturday, October 11, 2014

a weeks worth of dinners

I love hearing what other people cook and what their favorite recipes are.  So I thought I would share what we had for dinner this week. 
Fridays dinner was white chicken enchiladas
 This was the first time I made this and it turned out great.  Was a big hit with the hubbies and me the kids grumbled a bit about the green chili's but they ate. I made half the pan cheese enchiladas (hence the tooth picks)
Thursday was stuffed shells.  This is a recipe that wasn't from online. I am going post it for you guys. 
This is a sure fire hit with the entire family every time. .. which is rare. there is always someone complaining.
I missed we'd dinner but Tuesday was potato soup in the crockpot. I do office hours so it's usually eat out our crockpot night. This is another one that is always a winner and soooo simple.  We just had Italian bread with it.
These are mini french dips. These are another easy one.  The girls love to help roll them and they are fun for the kiddos to eat.  They are quick and no complains again with this one again. 
Those are the meals for this week.  Some weeks don't have as many hit meals 
but with a family of five everyone isn't getting router favorite meal every night that would be impossible.  But I do make some little attempts to appease (like cheese enchiladas or leaving meat off something or such). What are your family's favorite meals? Have a good night guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment