Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Late Mani Monday

Sorry i am late guys. . My laptop/Baby has some serious issues and i am not sure what to do about it! I think it's going to have to go to the computer Dr! So this post is from my phone.  I wanted to share my mani from the baby shower.  I went mint (loreals club priv) coral (covergirl coral silk) and white( Sally Hansen white on ). My leopard mani lasted over a week but ineeded a change!

I also had to take a minute to share the amazing cake my gf Amanda made for my baby shower! So stinkin cute.  I will probably have to post for a while from phone or my dinosaur desk top.  But for now I have a house to get ready for company tomorrow, two girls to get ready for school and packed to go be flower girls in my brothers wedding, a hospital bag to pack, and at some point a baby to have.  Have a good day people.

No comments:

Post a Comment