Monday, August 12, 2013

monday mani

I am still rocking my nails I actually redid on thursday night.  They have held up and I love them so much why change.  I used wet and wild fergie polish in Miami spirit and going platinum and wet and wild ebony hates chris.  I used my dotting tools for the leopard.  It is soo easy.  You use a large dotting tool and make sorta odd shaped dots then go around them making 2 or 3 little c marks with a small dotting tool and black and make some little black marks in the gaps too. 

I had lots of fun with this and will def. be doing more leopard in the future :) On the pregnancy front I have a new symptom as of this morning.  My hands are falling asleep soo bad I can barley type!!  I am sure it is some carpel tunnel acting up due to swelling!  Isn't that just a barrel of laughs.  Well I need to get dressed and go run errands with Fire monster.  Have a good monday guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment