Saturday, August 10, 2013

sunset eye look wet and wild

 In my friday favorites post I shared a new look I tried out that I loved.  It is sorta a sunset orange eye look that is comprised of browns and oranges. I watched leighanns video a while back and when I saw the pallets were finally in town I snatched it up.
 It mostly uses this wet and wild fergie pallet.  I dipped into some other matte shadows in my drink a glass of shine pallet but any matte shadows semi close in color to what she shows in the video will work.  :)
 Here is the video.
and this is my finished look.
 For the look entirely I used my maybelline 24 hour foundation, covergirl/olay concealer, flower brow pencil in brown, nyx jumbo pencil in milk for my highlight, milani eye tech for top winged liner, remmil scandaleyes in nude in waterline brown on bottom lash line, my mascara is almay one coat waterproof, bronzer sunny, blush is jordana coral sandy beach ( a new great new budget freindly find recommended by melissa on youtube) and my lips are lined with jordadas liner in baby berry then lipstick is fergie wet and wild fergie daily.   That is the whole kit and caboodle people.

 I figured since we are going out it would be a fun time to try out a new look :) 
 Let me know if you try this look out or any of the fun favorite products I used in this look.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment