Monday, May 20, 2013

monday mani





This is the first official day of summer break in my house!  I wanted to do a fun summery mani and it was a great chance to use my new insta-dri nail polishes I got dirty cheap with my 4$off coupon.   My first attempt on the accent nail was watermelon!  the nail was pink the tip was green with black dots...that was the theory anyway it didn't work out great so I cleaned that off and opted for this.  Still cute and fun bright summer colors.
The colors I chose with this was sally hansen insta-dri peachy breeze and lickety split lime.  I used my little tool that comes with my detachable knitting needles for the dots but you can use a retractable pencil or a bobby pin or even a sewing pin with a tiny ball on the end pushed into a pencil eraser.  There is a ton of ways to get the effect.  Well of to deal with my unruly children..gonna be a long 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment