Thursday, May 16, 2013

24w update.

The last week hasn't been super eventful. It was mothers day and we took a trip to the sioux falls zoo.  It is okay it is a bit bigger then the Como Zoo but no where near the size of of the Minnesota Zoo.  It was a chilly day but this week it has warmed up allot!!  It has been between 80s and 100s.  Typical minnesota 30s last week straight to 90s this week lol.  I have been feeling lots of baby movements.  And also realized that little Max loves music!  He really likes Lumineers ho hey for some reason lol.  I look up songs on youtube on my phone and set it on my belly so he can hear the music.  He seems to enjoy that.

This week is Monkey Butts last week of school! She has today and tomorrow left and then is done for the year.  Fire monster got done last week and has been home keeping my hands full.  The Drs.  Appt. went well things are good.  I have the dreaded glucose test again next appt.  So I am not really looking forward to that.  I haven't been sleeping great because my hubby has been transitioning to his summer over night hours so he gets up at 3am to head to work and if I wake up with out him there it is hard to get back to sleep.  So I got 1 good nights sleep so far this week.  Other then that pretty uneventful. Just extra sleepy and enjoying feeling the little guy moving in my belly :) That is about it for now.  Hope everyone is having a good week and all the mamas out there were treated well on mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment