Thursday, May 16, 2013

glowing and brozed summer look

 Since it has finally warmed up here I have been mixing it up.  I thought I would share with you my glowing bronze summer look and my fun mani.

I love the mani  I got my inspiration for it from where else but pinterest :)  I used essie in the cabana and sally hanson insta dri sonic bloom the accent nail is orly white tips with polka dots of the other two colors done over using one of the cable tightening tools from my knitting needles :)
As for my favorite make up look lately I have been wanting something simple dewy and I have changed in up on some things stuck to some oldies but goodies on others and added some new stuff in too.  Here is the look I am wearing today.

  Here is the makeup I am wearing for this look.
1 Maybelline smooth mouse foundation It gives my dry skin moisture and a dewy look
2revlon nearly naked powder to set concealer and tzone
3 hard candy bronzer in tiki (for highlight)
4 nyc sunny to contour
5 nyx blush in pinched
6 The darkest shade in this revlon color stay pallete for my outer v
7 wet and wild nutty on lid
8 covergirl concealer under my eyes in a upside down triangle
9 almay get up and grow mascara
All I need on a nice hot day is a maxi dress this glowing bronze summer look and a messy bun and I am set for the day (ps 24w 1d)

No comments:

Post a Comment