Friday, January 6, 2012

once upon a time/ Snow whites make up

So I don't know about you guys but me and my girls are huge fans of of Once Upon a time. We love it and I know I have mentioned before my love of Gennifer Goodwin. She is cute as a button.

And there is some really great make up going on in Once Upon A Time. Above is a pic of the lovely Gennifer as snow white. Her make up is light and pretty and I followed this video but with my make up



Here is how it turned out.

This has been one of my favorite day time looks lately. It is bright and pretty.

It is a sparkly pretty look. Here is What I used for my eyes. I did Nessa's Naturals bligy for the lid, fog for the crease and them halo for under the brow. they eye brows are very important in this look Here is a great video for brows. I did the outer corners only with liner and I used mocha for that. I also paid special attention to the tear duct area with bligy.

very pretty and sparkly. (please ignore my red allergy eyes)


Well I don't know about you but I certainly enjoy feeling more like a princess!


Well I am off for work feeling like snow white herself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment