Friday, July 15, 2011

I love spray paint

Sooo Things have been getting a new look all over the place in my house. Here are some of the victims...I mean lucky recipients. A few goodies I picked up at a thrift shop. A clear cake pedestal and a really beat up old frame.

I made the cake pedestal look like milk glass (another obsession of mine) by spray painting it white.


and the frame which was brown wood I spray painted ocean breeze blue and then I put masking tape in a rectangle in the glass and painted it silver and then made the clear part blue. and it is a lovely tray.


This was a clear glass candle tray I received years ago. I put a coat of silver spray paint on the bottom and look how cool it is now as a little tray on my dresser to catch the little things.


Cute right? By the two plates and candle holders that I painted and hot glued to hold other things.

I aslo had a totally nasty tv tray from working at a coffee shop 6 almost 7 years ago. It was warped stained and nasty to the hilt.

I threw a coat of white paint now it is a shabby chic little side table in the girl cave.
One of the next things to get a make-over is this...



It is a roll top desk that was my hubbies ex-girlfriends grandmas. I have tried to get rid of it a few times but I think I will just embrace it and make it mine I am thinking a coat of paint maybe some other hardware and some fabric or scrap booking paper in the back by the cubbies . what do you think? Well I am off to snuggle in bed I have some other updates around the house (thanks to my never ending obsession with pinetrest.com) I will have to post them soon! Let me know what you think I should do with the roll top?

No comments:

Post a Comment