Tuesday, July 12, 2011

lemon cookies and refurbished furniture


Well besides the family emergency and nearly being eaten alive by the Minnesota state bird (see other post). I have been working on lots of things. Like..


I recovered and repainted my last two kitchen chairs. (yeah I know they don't match my other 4)


and painted my sofa table (given to me by my Friend Addy) I painted it ocean spray blue. I love it. It had a burn on the top and was not in perfect condition and I think it really brought out the lovely shape and legs.


I also started a new couch snuggle blanky and made these


great lemon cookies Mrs Janna at the purple iris got me hooked on. The recipe is on Pillsbury lemon cake box. but it is 1 box lemon cake mix 1/3 c oil and 2 eggs. roll into 1'' balls and smash with bottom of glass coated in sugar. bake 350 for 5-7 min. They are soooo good. I love them.

Other then that my new addiction is pintrest . If you are new you have to check it out. My big sis got me big time hooked. I have to go back up stairs before the heathens turn cannibal. My hubby is now working 2am-12pm and is in bed sleeping across the room, and seeing as how my children can't be trusted alone for more then 10 minutes at a time I better get up there. ~~~

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment