Monday, May 16, 2011

teddys tulips


So this last week I have been absent I just haven't had much to say. I haven't done anything gone anywhere done any shopping or pretty much left my house when not forced. I did work on a new pair of Teddy's tulips socks. I made this pattern up last year with some help from my girlfriend Angela. They are for my daddy who passed away 5 years ago last week.


Tulips were a big thing with us.


and I had bought this socks yarn (knit picks stroll tonal in queen ann) because this was very close to the tulips I brought to his memorial service.


My daddy was someone who definitely wasn't perfect but he shaped who I am and made sacrifices for me that I will never forget and I will always love and miss him and always tell my girls about all of his wonderful things that did mean allot to me. I have hoped to make this a pattern and put up for sale with the proceeds going to cancer research (my father had lung cancer and my girlfriends mom had breast cancer) but I have no clue how to set up a chart on a computer :( Well I love them and they will make me warm and happy every time I put them on I will think of my daddy.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment: