Tuesday, April 20, 2010

here we go again...

So my hubby's grandma is sick and she is in the hospital. We knew she had lymphoma but now they think that she has a aneurysm that is leaking??? I don't know what that means besides the fact that it made the hubby take off a whole day of work. We drove up with the sis in law to see the grams.
She was good and in good spirits she lasted quiet a while before the pain started again. So we hung out and spent time together my brother in law and father in law came down too. The baby in the picture is my brother in laws possibly...(they are having a paternity test done because there is more then one possible dad classy I know lol) But he was cute and we loved him up non the less. Fire monster was in love with him and he liked her too. She would talk to him and get him to quit crying and she couldn't keep her eyes off him.



Here is her and Devon laying on his blanky hanging out.

Here is me trying to snuggle the baby and showing a tad too much cleavage and of coarse fire monster had to get in on the action. I did get to get in some knitting on the drive. So I have finished the tea and scandal socks.



These are one of my favorite pairs of socks ever I love them. The pattern was fun to knit and follow and they are very pretty.





The diamonds are so fun


and The laciness was so pretty. I got them done and dove into so micro monkeys for the fire monster. I made them out of the berroco sock yarn me and shelby picked out after we went to see Coraline at the theater It had very Coraline like colors.



They are awfully cute on her little tootsies

she enjoyed them and the fact that they are sparkly. Now I am on to some socks for monkey butt. I am no less stressed and frustrated then last week. My hubby is working 10 hour days at mosquito control not to mention the hours at his second job. He is thinking that we should let fire monster go to his moms this weekend with his sister. I am torn. There are lots of big up sides to this but there is also a really big negative. So we will see how it all pans out. :) Well I am crabby and exhausted and stressed. I am going to force monkey butt to go to bed.
Hope you guys are good. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope Grams is OK. The kids are adorable - especially fire monster and the baby!

    Get some rest and some hubby-snuggle time, you guys need it!

    ReplyDelete