Tuesday, September 20, 2011

new cowls for italy ava


I have really been working on getting my fall inventory up now that I not only have my etsy shop but also Italy Ava. and one thing I knew my fall inventory had to include this year was these giant cozy garter stitch cowls. I have been seeing them since last year and I am in love with them.

I have a few made up and tried to take a few pics for a preview . They aren't the best pics but they are huge and soft and cozy and look fabulous with a pea coat or trench coat.
I think once people feel these it will be all over they are soo soft and cozy:)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. I hope they sell like hotcakes!

    BTW - you're looking mighty slim these days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol not feeling so slim still clinging to some extra pounds since the move but they are selling great so far and really they are soo cozy once you try one on they are too good to take off lol

    ReplyDelete