Tuesday, May 6, 2014

april favorites skin care/makeup.

 I appualogize for being mia but I went through yet another laptop cord!!!  So my new one came in and I have soo much to share with you guys. I will just dive right in and start with my skincare favorites for the month.  I have been trying out the new garnier line and I have the gel face wash too which is good but the stand outs are the smoothing cream cleanser and the nourishing cleansing oil.  I use the oil to remove my make up then after I rinse that off I was my face with the cream cleanser and my spin for the perfect skin brush.  I will do a full review and let you know more about the brush later.  Once a week I have been using my neutrogina microdermabrasion and I love love love it and look forward to it all week.  My skin feels and looks amazing after.  I also have found a huge amazing find every dry skin person needs: fruit of the earth vitamin e cream.  It is in walmart at the bottom shelf of the lotion area and it comes in a two back for 3$ and some change!!!  It is awesome it cleared up maxs eczema and dry burnt up crawling knees in one application like magic!!!  Something i have been fighting all winter and boom one use gone!  I use it on my face and hands. Love it!!!  I gave the second to my sister because I love her.
 As for my makeup favs I have been reaching for non stop are my cream blushes. and contour.  I love how natural and fresh it looks I blend it out of my beauty blender and use my elf small stipple brush on my contour.  I use the elf cream contour kit with that I have my nyx cream blush in  tea rose and my be a bomshell blush in sunset.  I would say I do have cream and half my maybelline master highlight blush in mauve.  I use this soooo much and love it.  I need to try some of the other color.  As for brows I have two favs that I have been using allot. I use my anasatia brow wiz in medium ash.  (yes I gave in and bought it for myself for my bday and love it)  but If I don't use that or I want my brows to really last and I think it works just as well if not better then anastasia dipbrow is maybelline 24 hour tattoo in tough as taupe.  I love it it is matte stays all day and easy to work with.  I have a new concealer I love it is maybelline fit me.  It is creamy and blends out well.  I have enjoyed it.  I found myself wearing my nyc sparkle eye dust allot on my lid in the shade pink topaz.  Use a good primer to hold it in place and then add some matte shades in the crease and boom beautiful eye look.  Be careful pulling the wand out though do it over the sink because it will make a mess.

That is what I loved for the month of april.  What did you guys love in april?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment