Wednesday, December 7, 2011

So I haven't posted in ages (sorry guys) I have been crazy busy working but I had to share my holiday decorations so far this year :) Here is the tree so far. We don't do one of the fancy matching trees. Our tree is all sentimental ornaments we add to every year. (and I can't find my tree skirt lol)

Here are the pine cones me and evea made last year and I made some christmas trees with foam cones I hot glued yarn around them and added some buttons. I haven't found any thing I like for the tops yet :)

Here is my ball wreath I made last year :)
I chose to stick with the peacockish colors I used on the wreath and I have a unhealthy obsession with Christmas bulbs So I So this is the table this year.
Here is our living room book shelf. :)
and this is something that we whipped up the other day with a thrift shop frame and some ribbon and christmas bulbs

That is mostly it :) I have a swag on the door from a gfs daughters fundraiser. and my big white coffee filter on is on the inside of the front door. Well people time to get back to work. I can't have people getting frostbite on their ears because I am knitting to slow lol.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back! Fun decorations - hope you find your tree skirt!

    ReplyDelete