Thursday, July 3, 2014

vitagoods spin for the perfect skin review.

I have been meaning to get the spin for the perfect skin a review out for a while now.  I wanted to give this a good try and amount of time before putting out a review.  I got it april 16,2014 and I have been using it steadily for a few months now.  I had a spinning face brush but that brush only had one type of head and it also wasn't water proof.  So the reasons I wanted to try this one is it is water proof.  The other one I had would fall in the shower all the time and the batteries would fall out and it was always breaking apart..not good.  This one also has a deep cleaning/exfoliating head and a everyday/gentle head, as well as one for your body, and a pumice for your feet!!.  It retails for 99$ but you can always find a coupon for 60% off which bring it down to 40$ including shipping.  So I figured good deal.  Here is how it is packaged when It comes and each thing labeled.
   
I would say I have used the body attachment a few times not very often.  I did do it before some self tanning to exfoliate earlier this spring.  But I just don't think it is something I am going to use much.  That being said if you have a problem with breakouts on your back and chest I can see this being very useful.  I just don't happen to have that problem.  As for the pumice stone the second I took it out of the box it fell on the floor and broke!  So I used some e6000 and glued it back together.  I tried to use it a few times but I have some pretty extreme foot calluses on my heals and I don't think this cuts it.  I do use the face brushes almost every day.  I have even used the gentle one a few times since having my surgery and it was okay. I  have been touching my face allot and getting lots of little break outs so I am trying to make sure and wash my face well every night. The difference between this and say the clairsonic is basically the difference between a Colgate spin brush and a sonicare tooth brush.  One uses sonic technology (vibrations) and one spins.  That being said if you don't want to spend 200$ but you still want a way to get that extra cleaning and exfoliating I think the 40$ for this was reasonable and I have enjoyed it.  I would definitely recommend it :)  I hope this was helpful and I hope you have a good day. If you have any questions feel free to leave them down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment