Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino low cal knock off.

 okay so last time I went to the cities I made my mandatory trip to my favorite coffee shop for a drink and saw this beauty.  This is the Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino  Yum.  Me and my hubby both love it but seeing as we have no Starbucks any where remotely near out town I had to recreate it.
And if I am going to do that it isn't going to carry the hefty 440 cal and 13 ww points
My version has 5 ww+ points and is pretty damn good if I don't say so myself.(sorry for the crappy cell pic)

Here is my recipe.
3/4 c cold press coffee (  Here is my link on how to make that)
1/4 ff milk
1T ff sf chocolate pudding powder
1T choco chips
1 chocolate cream oreo.  
and ice

I swear by and always use my bella knock off magic bullet blender I fill the glass with ice.  Then throw in all my ingredients and blend.  Tastes delish and I save 8 ww points!  Not bad I hope you guys enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment