Monday, June 16, 2008

Maybe... maybe not.

Sooo... I haven't been here in a while. I have been very busy. Last week I went to a friends cabin to knit with the girls for the weekend, then I came home went to the pool 3 times attended 3 yoga classes, sit for my sister, went to the zoo 3 times. and finally started cleaning my house the past two days after all the running around. I am tired and sorta in domestic mode. I have been way busy. I am opting to skip my knit group today because I would rather sit home and knit I am just not in a social mood. I didn't even attend wwkip I had seriously considered but decided to go sit at the pool with my sister in law then come home and do the cleaning instead.



I finished my first francie sock, am still slowly making progress on my second hedera ( I should have known if the first sock goes that fast something is bound to go wrong) and I started bens socks. (yes he tried on my francie and loved it so now he would finally like a pair of socks) I also knit his hat for fathers day and he has it. Today is our Friday thank god. I can't wait to be done. I am sooo excited for this week to be over. I don't know why. I spent most of last week covered literally from head to toe in some sort of bites or rash I got from the weekend but didn't show up til Sunday night and continued to spread for days. Now it is just down to some scabs left all over which let me tell you was very attractive all the times I was in my swim suit last week. We never did figure out quiet what it was and we were worried it was chicken pox at first seeing as they showed up suddenly and i had 50 on my legs alone when all was said and done. (and by the way the we i mean is me and my husband not the voices in my head I am not that crazy).




I am tired and just feel like staying home maybe to be a bit domestic maybe to sit around and knit. I am not sure. I guess that is mostly it for me I am going to go help fold the 4 loads of laundry that are in the living room and make my hubby help me change sheets before he heads to work out. Maybe I will got to the gym. I don't know maybe not. I am just indecisive in general. I think all the itching from the mystery bumps may have zapped my brain power. well here is pics from the many trips to the zoo to see the great new Russian coast exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment