I have been trying some new things lately and I have definitely got some favorites that are used daily, so I figured now would be a good time to post some favorites for you guys :)
- covergirl + olay tone rehab 2 in 1 foundation. This foundation claims to reduce looks of discoloration and hydrate skin over time. It is a foundation and serum mixed. It leaves my skin with a satin to dewy finish and It has medium build-able coverage. I really have been enjoying it.
- covergirl ready, set gorgeous foundation I don't usually go for foundations that claim to reduce shine since I have combo dry skin but I really like this foundation. I have been going between this and the other covergirl one all summer. I think covergirl has been knocking it out of the ball park with their foundations lately!.
- maybelline fit me concealer. I use this for my under eyes to brighten and highlight. It has decent coverage doesn't crease. I love this and reach for it daily
- Tints and Sass cheek and lip stain. I love this soo much it lasts well and has a natural flush I put two dots high on cheek bones and blend in with my elf small stippling brush. I also put a tiny dot on the hairline by each temple.
- The elf small stippling brush. This brush gets soo much use. I use this every day for my cream bronzer to contour and to blend check stains. It has just the right about of softness to not disturb your other makeup
- my coastals scents s08 brushes I love these for blending color in the crease. They are perfect and dirt cheap ;)
- anastasia brow wiz in medium ash. I know every one raves about this but it is because it truely is the best brow pencil out there. I love mine and use it daily
- sonia kashuk cream bronzer. I go back and forth between this and my elf cream bronzer but I good cream bronzer is a must have. I contour with one every day. I have hit pan on this one but I have had it a year!
- maybelline color tattoo in tough as taupe. I don't so much use this on my eyelid but I use it all the time with a angled brow brush as a brow cream (like anastasia brow dip) it is pretty sweat and water proof and it lasts all day. This color is perfect too not too red. I love it!
- My real techniques make up sponge. I have a beauty blender too but this is 5$ a quarter of what a beauty blender costs and Is the exacts same thing just a better shape. It gives your foundation on concealer a beautiful finish. You have to try one they can be found at ulta. Wet them and use them slightly damp. I swear you won't regret it.
There you have it my holy grail used daily products for the month of july. I hope you give some of these a shot and let me know how you like them.;) What were your favorites this month?