Friday, August 8, 2014

july beauty favorites.

I have been trying some new things lately and I have definitely got some favorites that are used daily, so I figured now would be a good time to post some favorites for you guys :)

  1. covergirl + olay tone rehab 2 in 1 foundation.  This foundation claims to reduce looks of discoloration and hydrate skin over time.  It is a foundation and serum mixed.  It leaves my skin with a satin to dewy finish and It has medium build-able coverage.  I really have been enjoying it.
  2. covergirl ready, set gorgeous foundation I don't usually go for foundations that claim to reduce shine since I have combo dry skin but I really like this foundation.  I have been going between this and the other covergirl one all summer.  I think covergirl has been knocking it out of the ball park with their foundations lately!.  
  3. maybelline fit me concealer.  I use this for my under eyes to brighten and highlight.  It has decent coverage doesn't crease.  I love this and reach for it daily
  4. Tints and Sass cheek and lip stain.  I love this soo much it lasts well and has a natural flush I put two dots high on cheek bones and blend in with my elf small stippling brush. I also put a tiny dot on the hairline by each temple.
  5. The elf small stippling brush.  This brush gets soo much use.  I use this every day for my cream bronzer to contour and to blend check stains.  It has just the right about of softness to not disturb your other makeup
  6. my coastals scents s08 brushes I love these for blending color in the crease.  They are perfect and dirt cheap ;)
  7. anastasia brow wiz in medium ash.  I know every one raves about this but it is because it truely is the best brow pencil out there.  I love mine and use it daily
  8. sonia kashuk cream bronzer. I go back and forth between this and my elf cream bronzer but I good cream bronzer is a must have.  I contour with one every day.  I have hit pan on this one but I have had it a year!
  9. maybelline color tattoo in tough as taupe.  I don't so much use this on my eyelid but I use it all the time with a angled brow brush as a brow cream (like anastasia brow dip) it is pretty sweat and water proof and it lasts all day.  This color is perfect too not too red.  I love it!
  10. My real techniques make up sponge.  I have a beauty blender too but this is 5$ a quarter of what a beauty blender costs and Is the exacts same thing just a better shape.  It gives your foundation on concealer a beautiful finish.  You have to try one they can be found at ulta.  Wet them and use them slightly damp.  I swear you won't regret it.
There you have it my holy grail used daily products for the month of july.  I hope you give some of these a shot and let me know how you like them.;)  What were your favorites this month?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment