Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NEW PATTERN! Allison/teen wolf hat

So the other week when my niece was here we were all sitting around watching television and the hubby was channel surfing and left the TV on the MTV series Teen Wolf. So we watched a bit and Allison the main girl character was wearing this great hat. I had to make it. So I sat down and figured out what it should be and here we are people.






It is a barrette type hat.

she wears it on the garter stitch side but I think it looks great on the ss side too




I love it either way and put the pattern out there for purchase on ravelry to share :)






I made two clearly lol







I love them both and can't wait for fall to bust them out :)







1 comment:

  1. You are amazing with your ability to write patterns! The hats look gorgeous - but why does Monkey Butt have such a long face? It's summer! Isn't she having fun?

    ReplyDelete