Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I had a few jobs I have been dragging my feet on since the move, one of which was the bathroom.   It had a nasty molded peeling tub surround ,cracked flat paint, then the people who had painted before painting the ceiling and just rolled the roller right across the wall leaving white paint all over the beige color.
Here is the end product. .

Here is what I changed: I added two shelves from ikea above the toilet for extra storage.  There is a new tub surround that was put and we took out the old moldy peeling one.  Last but not least I painted the walls gray and added a matching curtain. 
I am now officially done with the bathroom.  Yay, another room completed.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment