Friday, December 20, 2013

best drugstore bold red lips.

 I was never a red lip girl until last fall.  I didn't think I could pull it off and it didn't look good on me.  Until I found one red lip I loved last year and I never looked back.  The great thing about a beautiful red lip is you can put on minimal other makeup some mascara and a eyeliner and you look chic and pulled together.  I have found some great drug store lipsticks that look great on everyone of all skin tones make your teeth look nice and white and there is one to fit in anyones budget.


Revlon lip butter in red velvet: it is shiny smooth and moisturizing slightly darker red. L'Oreal infallible in refined ruby: long lasting great not overly drying red lip with more of a satin/matte finish. Revlon color burst matte balm in stand out: This is a great matte long lasting nondrying lip it is a new fav.  But a great even cheaper alternative is elf matte lip color in rich red it is dirt cheap easier to apply and wears just about as well in my opinion and the remmil show off in big bang.  This is a liquid lipstick so it feels more like a gloss but is super pigmented and long lasting. On the end is a must for all bold lips a elf lip lock pencil you trace the outside of your lip and it helps prevent feathering or smudging also don't forget to exfoliate before applying my fav is the elf lip exfoliator.  It is awesome





In these pics I am wearing the revlon color burst matte balm.

 Now for those of you who just a not a red fan here is a few other great bold lip options I love.



Revlon fuchsia a great bright pink lip, wet and wild 908c (dupe for mac rebel) I love this but can be drying to balm before hand or after.  wet and wild black orchid not the longest wearing but nothing a good lipliner can't help and it is a great vampy color.
I hope you give a bold lip a try and find a option you love in here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment