Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holiday 2015

I had some requests for daily prompt to document the holiday season of 2015.. you asked for it, here it is!!!my thinking is the holiday season goes from Thanksgiving till New Years that's how I document .Please feel free o n play along. I will periscope my process as much as possible. I put options for you to change out if there is soemthing you don't celebrate.  Also feel free to not do them in order ,make it your own and have fun !! Please share pics of your process under #sweetaimeesholidaydaily and happy holidays!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Can't wait to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on Periscope yet. What exactly is it? I've heard of it,b ut never checked it out. Also Snapchat. I love the fish on your blog, where did you find them?
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete