Saturday, September 13, 2008

long week

Hey I was out sick all week and boo boo sprug on me a few days ago that she would like a pair of socks for her birthday MONDAY!!! So I have been working on those when I feel up to it or I am no busy but I have one done and am past the heel on the second I am making her some micro monkeys from the left over sky blue pink pagewood farm yarn. As for the sock swap partner I am almost to the heel of sock # two:) I am at my sisters me and firemonster stayed the night here last night since boo boo is at her dads and ben is at the cabin with the guys. She got up and tried to call her da da on the cell it was pretty cute. Well we have got to head home soon I have a cupcake cake to bake and I have laundry to do and socks to work on. If only i had a way to keep the firemonster out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment