Tuesday, August 13, 2013

sioux falls baby haul

Since I am just days away from being 37 weeks and won't be able to leave town I ran to Sioux falls with the hubby and Fire monster to get the last few things we can't get in town and a # 1 on our list was the travel system.  I did tons of research on ease of use weight size the whole thing and I chose the graco fast action fold click connect monroe . 
It is light weight it has a nice dark grey  color (fire monsters was light grey cotton and stained with the slightest spill even water!!!)
 We grabbed a 3 pack of avent bottles.


 Someone needed some socks. 
 Benji loved these little tennies .  They are soo cute they have mickey and the fabric is a blue plaid they came from joanns.
 Even though I had a breast reduction 3 years ago I am might be able to and am going to try my best to breast feed so I grabbed a pack of nursing pads.

 We needed a bit more newborn size clothes so we grabbed these cute white and grey onsies and the matching pants.
 A bit more 3-6 m size too so another set of onsies and pants.
 Some good old generic dreft to wash it all in.
 Some pampers swaddlers for the little guy.
We grabbed this  cosco folding bouncer when we came back to town,  I loved the look and yes we had a bouncer but the big thing we needed was something that would be small enough to travel back to the cities!!  This folds up super small.

 I had two prescriptions to fill and kmart is running a get 25$ per prescription you transfer.  So I traded two over and got a 50$ gift card can't beat that.  I also grabbed wipes and some receiving blankets and I think I wound up paying 5$ out of pocket!  Anyway we are now set for baby boy. (I take that back because I just had to place a order for a bottle holder, some burt bees baby wash, and wash cloths!) All I have to do is get a bag packed so it is ready to go to the hospital.  As much as I have cherished and enjoyed this pregnancy and tried to keep it special he is getting very big and very heavy and the more tiny laundry I fold the more I am ready to have him in my arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment